11th July 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i give mba entrance exam with 45% score in graduation?

For eligibility mba entrance exam and admission process ! Can i give mba entrance exam with 45% score in graduation, and can i take a admission in mba colleges in Ahmedabad !

13th July 2021, 02:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i give mba entrance exam with 45% score in graduation?

Yes, you can do MBA after scoring 45% in Graduation. MBA - Master of Business Administration, a two years Post Graduation Course and can be pursed through cracking entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.
15th July 2021, 09:32 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

You are not eligible for CAT but eligible for other examination.
15th July 2021, 09:35 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after scoring 45% in Graduation.

MBA - Master of Business Administration, a two years Post Graduation Course and can be pursed through cracking entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.
15th July 2021, 08:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The eligibility criteria for MBA entrance examination is given as follow:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in streams like science, commerce, engineering, business administration etc from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage of marks for a general candidate to apply for exam is 50%. For OBC/SC/ST candidates, it is 45% marks.

You can apply for MBA entrance exam with 45% marks in bachelor's degree only if you belong to mentioned reserved community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?