16th December 2016, 06:11 PM
Ritu Chakraborty007

How much should I score in SSC, H.Sc, Graduation and CAT exam to get admission in IIM for pursuing MBA?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA from IIM so I want to know how much should I score in SSC, H.Sc, Graduation and CAT exam to get admission in IIM for pursuing MBA? Please tell me the procedure to join IIM.

Related Questions:
  1. Those who have graduated with high score can get a seat in IIM for MBA?
  2. How to do MBA in IIM A after doing graduation in B.Com?
  3. Is it right to choose management as career after doing B.Tech
  4. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  5. What can I do after BBA? Can I go for Civil Services? Best options for me?
  6. How much percentage is required for B.Com?
  7. Kindly answer the following queries.
  8. Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?
  9. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  10. How to appear for XAT after securing 88 in SSC and 82 in HSC? I am pursuing B.Com 2nd year
  11. Can i try for IIM after B.Com in Travel and Tourism?
  12. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
  13. How much I need to score in CAT Exam to expect a call from IIM having secured 82% in SSC and 75% in 12th?
  14. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
  15. Do IIM prefer students from reputed colleges like IIT? Can I get into IIM with 50% in Graduation and 90% in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class with 90% of marks being a candidate having interest to do Business from top rated Institutes?
  17. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
20th December 2016, 12:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in SSC, H.Sc, Graduation and CAT exam to get admission in IIM for pursuing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritu Chakraborty007 View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA from IIM so I want to know how much should I score in SSC, H.Sc, Graduation and CAT exam to get admission in IIM for pursuing MBA? Please tell me the procedure to join IIM.

You should score very good marks in Common Admission Test (CAT) to get admission in IIM for pursuing MBA. The candidates with Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the CAT. You should score at least 98 to 99% in CAT to get a seat in IIM for pursuing MBA. For the admission in IIMs you have to clear the Group Discussion and Personal Interview after the CAT. Regarding SSC, HSC and Graduation you should score around 80% marks. The CAT marks is very important for the IIM admission to pursue MBA.
20th December 2016, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in SSC, H.Sc, Graduation and CAT exam to get admission in IIM for pursuing MBA?

You schools marks don't have any importance and in graduation you need only 50% marks to become eligible for CAT. Score in CAT is the most important thing for getting admission in IIM. Hence, try to score as good as possible in the test because only best get admission at IIMs.

Even 99 percentile is not enough these days to get admission at IIM. Hence, you need to perform exceptionally well. Performance in the interview will also matter for your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?