7th July 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I give medical entrance after passing BSc 1st year?

can I give medical entrance (NEET)after passing BSC 1st year exam plz help mi..........?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  2. How o do CA course after passing BSc 1st year? Is there any way to give the entrance of CA?
  3. Can I give the exam for IPS after passing BSc 1st year Biology?
  4. Can I give medical entrance(NEET) after passing 12th
  5. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology 1st Year Basic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Foundation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  10. Maximum age for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  12. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nursing Principles and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
  14. How can I take admission in 2nd year in government medical college after passing 1st year in private MBBS? -- [New]
  15. Can I join coaching for BSc 1st year?
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University B.Sc in Nursing-1st Year Nutrition and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th November 2015, 03:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance after passing BSc 1st year?

Yes,you are eligible to appear for the NEET examination after the B.Sc course. NEET stands for the National Entrance Eligibility Test and it is a common examination conducted for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses.

To appear for the examination th required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the biology and age must be between the 17-24 years.

So, you can appear for the examination. The notification for the 2016 examination is not released and the examination will be conducted in the month of May.
15th November 2015, 05:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance after passing BSc 1st year?

After completion of first year of bachelor's degree in science, you can apply for the various entrance exam as there is no issue in that but you must satisfy the minimum academic qualification for the entrance exams of medical undergraduate courses.

The general criteria is that candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in these subjects.

The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December in the year in which you appear for the exam and the upper age limit for the exam is 25 years with relaxation in age applicable to candidates of certain category.

NEET is now replaced by AIPMT for the MBBS and BDS course. Other than AIPMT, you can appear for the AIIMS entrance exam, State level PMTs and JIPMER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?