27th January 2017, 03:49 PM
tarukapoor63

How can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to get a job in Ministry of Tourism so I am pursuing Masters Degree in Tourism so I want to know how can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Thanking you

With warm regards
Taru kapoor
Email ID: [email protected]

12th February 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

How to get a job in ministry of tourism after completion of the masters degree in tourism.
By Akhil
[email protected]
24th February 2018, 03:14 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: How can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a job in ministry of tourism after completion of the masters degree in tourism.
By Akhil
[email protected]
Ministry of Tourism does not do any direct hiring in their department.
Most of the clerical and officers posts are filled in the central government ministeries through UPSC civil Services exams and also through SSC Exams.

Since you have completed Post Graduation in Tourism, You have to look for jobs in Tourists company and also opt for teaching profession.
5th July 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Masters in Tpurism Administration please let me know what all procedures it involves to get a job in Ministry of Tourism
23rd August 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! I am miss Sushmita Paudyal from Varanasi. I am passed MTTM in 2018 after B-Com . How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India, Indian Railways & Govt. of U.P. Tourism after completion of Master of travel and tourism management from MGKV, Varanasi ?
4th November 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What exams do I need to give to get a job in government tourism sectors or state tourisms ? Such as government sectors of MP tourism or Gujrat Tourism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?