19th March 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my class 12th improvement exam after 3 years

sir can I gve ma class 12 improvement exam after 3yrs

15th April 2015, 12:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my class 12th improvement exam after 3 years

Sorry , to inform you that you can not give CBSE 12th improvement examination after 3 years as there is no provision for this .

To appear in the CBSE improvement examination student must have secured less than 60 marks in the subject for which they are thinking of improvement examination and they too have to appear in this in the same year in which they have appeared in the original 12th board examination .

Also there is the provision of compartmental examination in the same year for student failing in one of their subject .

Now for more detailed information about the rules and regulations of CBSE log

on to official website of CBSE that is as www.cbse.nic.in .
15th April 2015, 06:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give my class 12th improvement exam after 3 years

The strict guidelines of the CBSE according to which the improvement exam are held and declared are-

>>Exam can be taken in one or more subjects in the succeeding year only after passing the subject in Class XII.

>>It would take place in March and the result will be declared in May.

>>You cannot appear for improvement examination in the subjects which he/she failed to pass.

>>The fees per subject to be submitted is Rs.200 (may change).

>>The Application Forms will be released in August till October and can be collected from regional offices or syndicate bank branches.

So, as you can conclude from the upper guidelines that you cannot appear for the improvement exam if you have passed more than 1 year after your regular examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?