13th June 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?

respected SIR,
I AM A FINAL STUDENT OF B.E. (Bechlor of engineering). company comes for conducting campus in our college require criteria of 60% or 70%. in class 12th. but i got only 56% in class 12th due to some health problem. i want to reappear class 12th again after 4 year of class 12th. so sir can i apply for this improvement exam or like this exam? please guide me.
thankyou

13th March 2015, 06:56 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?

There is nothing called an improvement examination. Although you can try to reappear for class 12 examination but only from distance education. NIOS or National Institute of Open Schooling allows students to complete their education in the school level with much more flexibility than regular schools. You can check the official website of NIOS which is www.nios.ac.in. Here you can apply for class 11 separately. Remember it cannot happen that you keep your class 11 results from one board and sit for the 12th standard final examination from all together different board. Since you will have to apply in the distance education school, to reappear in class 12 examination, you must start right from class 11. The marks sheet of class 12 depends on the marks sheet of class 11. Thus each one cannot be done from two different education system.
Even if you do it somehow, getting a job will be a huge difficulty for you. So that means two more years will be wasted. By that time you could have applied for some other job. But since you will be doing higher secondary by that time, you cannot show this while you apply for a job. A higher secondary student cannot apply for most jobs.
So what you can do is on parallel you can study Master's degree from any other distance education. I know this will be heavy, but this can save you some years. You can apply for MBA under Ignou along with your higher secondary course in NIOS. You can thus after two years have a higher secondary degree as well as a Master's degree. One big advantage of distance education is that scoring in such universities is very easy. So think about it.
16th June 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I appeared for jee main 2016 wih my 2 but could not make it to get qualified for advance ; now I reappeared in 2017 and got qualified but again I failed to clear jee advanced this year. This was my first attempt for advanced in 2017 ;so are there any chances to repeat 12th (I'm 2016 passout from CBSE with 80% marks) and sit for jee advanced again in 2018? Or any other way to do the same??? Plz answer as soon as possible... Thank u sir
19th June 2021, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 from NIOS in 2009 with two subjects SYC.
Can i apply for these two subjects to clear.
14th July 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i reappear 12 exam in one subject after 17 yeras? Initially i was 2005 batch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?