13th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured 45% in 12th?

Hello
I have completed my 12th last year with pass class 43%.
Then i gave same exam for class improvement & i passed this exam with second class more than 45%.I have improved my class as well as percentage.
I want to ask you now am i eligible or not? to give the CET exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech and M.Tech?
  3. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for AIEEE or MHT CET after securing 52% in 12th?
  6. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  7. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Associate CET? Fee structure for SC candidate students?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to work in TCS?
  11. Indian Army after B.Com. and with 20 year age?
  12. Can I write DSC after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
  13. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  14. Eligibility to appear in SNAP for a candidate who has secured 60% aggregate in B.E. and 55% in 10th & 12th?
  15. Procedure for joining Indian Army after Graduation?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  17. BCA for student from commerce background?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.E., 77% in Diploma, 51% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
15th November 2014, 12:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured 45% in 12th?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. It is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students to the first year or first semester of full-time courses in Medical, Dental and Engineering courses in professional colleges within the state. The professional colleges in the state offering such courses are affiliated with the state run universities, and admit students through the CET annually.

Eligibility for CET Examination :-
1. Candidates who wish to appear for CET examination must have qualified 10+2 final examination conducted by any recognized Central/ State board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other state board, etc.

2. Candidates who wish to appear for this examination must and should be a resident of state from past 5 years.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for any CET examination which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?