14th May 2022, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to Australia completion of after 10th Class?

In 2020 I Have complete My 10Th with 63% Now Iam Studying Diploma in Civil Engineering 2-2 I Will Complete In May 2022 But I Have A Some backlogs So I Want To Study Abroad

Q1 Can I Study Diploma course With 10Th Class Requirment
Q2 Minimum Score For PTE For That

14th May 2022, 11:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I go to Australia completion of after 10th Class?

Yes, You have to appear in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination, which is a standardized English language test taken by the candidates to insure their capability in English language skills such as in reading, writing, listening and speaking sections.

Generally to take admission in good universities/schools in foreign countries to pursue higher secondary examination, minimum 6 bands in IELTS examination is considered.
So, according to your IELTS score you can apply in various schools/universities to pursue the same.
14th May 2022, 11:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The answer is Yes,

a candidate can definitely go Australia to study after 10th class. But the candidate will have to the English proficiency test to get admission in the school of Australia. The same eligibility is to get admission in Canada, USA, England, etc.
15th May 2022, 12:07 AM
Msdhoni02

1. You need to have Visa, and passport to go to Australia.

2. You should have passed 10th with a minimum of 60% marks.

3. You should have qualified the IELTS exam or any other equivalent exam.
15th May 2022, 12:31 AM
HansAnkhiya

First of all, you should have completed 10th standard from a recognized board, then you can pursue your 11th and 12th standards from Australia or USA.To do so you have to appear in IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination, which is a standardized English language test taken by the candidates.
15th May 2022, 11:12 AM
Naresh199

Ya sure, you can definitely study abroad after the 10th Class but for that you will have to give either the SAT or the ACT along with the English language tests such as IELTS and TOEFL.
15th May 2022, 03:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can definitely study abroad after the 10th Class. But you will have to give either the SAT or the ACT along with the English language tests such as IELTS and TOEFL.
15th May 2022, 04:05 PM
abhi@@421

First of all, you must have completed tenth commonplace from a recognized board, then you'll pursue your eleventh and twelfth standards from Australia or USA
15th May 2022, 09:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can definitely study abroad after class 10th but for that you will have to give either the SAT or the ACT along with the English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL. I would suggest you to start your preparation if not much than at least 3 to 4 months before taking the exam.
To take admission in good universities or schools in foreign countries to pursue your education minimum bands of 6 in IELTS is required.
16th May 2022, 09:29 AM
Naresh199

Ya sure, you can definitely study abroad after the 10th Class but for that you will have to give either the SAT or the ACT along with the English language tests such as IELTS and TOEFL. I would suggest you to start your preparation if not much then at least three to four months before taking the exam.
21st May 2022, 09:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Firstly you must clear all your pending backlogs and then plan for abroad studies.

For studying abroad, candidate has to go through some competitive exams like entrance exam, english proficiency exam etc
One also has to prepare for study visa .
Thus interested candidates can plan for abroad studies provided they score well in entrance as well as other exam conducted by university for admission purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?