21st May 2016, 01:47 PM
Jatin sharma001

Can I go for IELTS for studying in Australia?

I have 55% in 12 commerce. Therefore, i want to give IELTS paper. Can i do IELTS for studying in the country of Australia in with this percentage? Please give any advise.

28th May 2016, 10:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for IELTS for studying in Australia?

Yes, you can appear in IELTS examination, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Australia.

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing Sytem. This examination mainly tests your English Language fluency in four different sections namely Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS examination. No percentage criteria is required to appear in the IELTS examination.

Once, you have given the test, your score will be declared within 13 working days and you can apply for admission in Australia Universities by submitting your IELTS score reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?