28th March 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i go to an international college after 12th?

Can i go to an international college directly after 12th or do i need to have a degree in some field? can i study law from outside india after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th can I do the full course study of International Law in Sophia College, Ajmer?
  2. Is it possible to get international placement through BCA? I have completed 12th with MPC and want to do BCA
  3. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  4. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  5. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  6. CFA International course can be done along with BMS?
  7. Best colleges to pursue MSc in Hospital and Hotel Management Programme?
  8. How much will be the salary for an Air-hostess?
  9. Colleges offering PG course in Travel and Tourism Management in USA, Canada, Australia?
  10. List of top 20 engineering colleges in and around Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  12. List of BMS colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. Is it possible for an international student to do B.Tech in Australia?
  14. How to do B.Com in international business from abroad? I am a student from 12th
  15. List of top institute in health safety environment in India?
  16. List of top 10 colleges/universities in India along with their international recognition?
  17. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  18. What is the eligibility for M.Com?
28th March 2015, 11:37 PM
Member+

Default Re: Can i go to an international college after 12th?

Dear,
Yes you can take admission any of the international college after 12th, if you full fill all the eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the international college. You can study degree course in international college or you can study Law from any international college.
Best of Luck
29th March 2015, 03:45 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can i go to an international college after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i go to an international college directly after 12th or do i need to have a degree in some field? can i study law from outside india after 12th?
Yes you can obviously study law from abroad after 12th standard. If you are looking for study in US then you need to write exam like SAT and have to get a good score, I believe seventeen hundred plus marks should be secured out off maximum marks i.e. 2400 to get a good university. You are also required to write TOEFL exam.

If you are not prepared for exams like SAT then you can also apply for different country's universities such as in UK, Australia, Netherlands or New Zealand, where they will consider your 12th marks plus score in English efficiency level exam like TOEFL or IELTS.

Documents should be needed like 10th mark sheet, state of purpose, 2 recommendation letter from teacher and Passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?