28th March 2015, 08:42 PM
grey capshaw

can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?

Hi

Can anyone help me out here please? I need to know whether a student with a B.Com. degree apply for FTII or not. I need to keep my options open and proceed accordingly. I really need your help.

29th March 2015, 01:29 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey capshaw View Post
Hi

Can anyone help me out here please? I need to know whether a student with a B.Com. degree apply for FTII or not. I need to keep my options open and proceed accordingly. I really need your help.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Entrance Exam

FTII i.e. Film and Television Institute of India is an Autonomous institute under MIB i.e. Ministry of Info and Broadcasting which conducts an entrance exam for admission into Editing, Acting, Direction, Cinematography and Feature Film Screenplay Writing course. For this candidates should posses a Bachelor's degree from recognized university.

Eligibility criteria for FTII Entrance exam:
  1. For admission into Audiography course, candidates should have bachelor's degree with Physics as one of the subject in 10+2 level.
  2. For admission into Art, Direction and Production design, candidates should have bachelor's degree in Architechture or paining or applied arts or sculpture or interior design or related fields in fine arts or equivalent qualification.
  3. For admission in animation and computer graphics, candidates should have 10+2 and if the candidate has done diploma from fine arts, then preference will be given to him/her.
  4. For admission in Television, candidates should be with Bachelors degree.

So now you can decide for which course you can opt for. Official website: www.ftiindia.com
29th March 2015, 03:42 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?

Eligibility criteria for FTII Entrance exam:
For admission into Audiography course, candidates should have bachelor's degree with Physics as one of the subject in 10+2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?