11th February 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get international placement through BCA? I have completed 12th with MPC and want to do BCA

Hi I am Pooja .I completed my 12th with MPC and want to do BCA. I want to know which college in Bangalore gives best placements for BCA. Is it possible to get international placements through BCA .Please suggest me some very good colleges which offer good placements......Thank You..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths? -- [New]
  2. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  3. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  4. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  5. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  6. Will I get good placement after completing BCA degree?
  7. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are BCA, B.Ed students eligible for APDSC exam?
  10. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  11. What can I do after BCA? I have completed my BCA
  12. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  13. How to do BCA after 12th commerce?
  14. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  15. What is the eligibility for MCA? I have completed BCA
  16. How to join a good placement college in Karnataka? I have completed BCA
  17. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  18. Can I do any Medical Course after BCA? Which courses and colleges?
29th June 2014, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get international placement through BCA? I have completed 12th with MPC and want to do BCA

Hi I am Rakesh kumar .I completed my 12th and want to do BCA. I want to know which college in Delhi gives best placements for BCA. Is it possible to get international placements through BCA.Please suggest me some very good colleges which offer good placements......Thank You......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?