13th March 2012, 07:35 PM
arun123arun

Can I join any institute in June 1st week for GRE class and take the exam in the 1st week of August? Are 2 months sufficient for preparation?

iam planning to take gre exam in july ending or august 1st week....but i didnt join any coaching institue till now because of my personal reasons...so my question is can i join any institute in june 1st week for gre classes and take the exam in the 1st week of august??......are 2months sufficient for preparing??

1st May 2012, 04:31 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Can I join any institute in June 1st week for GRE class and take the exam in the 1st week of August? Are 2 months sufficient for preparation?

2 Months are more than sufficient to prepare for GRE mathematics if you join a coaching center.
The Verbal section requires you to learn a lot of new words and you may not be able to remember them all in two months. A better option would be to buy a book and try to learn the words as much as possible and further guidance can be taken at the coaching center.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?