19th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Army being a student of 1st year BA course?

i'm a student of B.A 1st year
i want to join army
my education is complete by arts
so i can join the army

19th January 2012, 02:25 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army being a student of 1st year BA course?

Yes, you can join Indian Army being a student of 1st year B.A. which you can do through NDA exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC two times every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

For Indian Army wing of NDA the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age having passed 12th standard from any stream of education. You should have good physical condition.

As you are a student of 1st year B.A. course so you have already passed 12th and if you are under 19 years of age you can apply for NDA.

Otherwise you can appear for CDS(COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year after completion of graduation degree in order to join Indian Army.

For more information you may log on to official web site of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
4th August 2012, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Army being a student of 1st year BA course?

Can I join Army being a student of 3rd year B.A course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?