10th May 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BA degree courses after High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC)?

I have completed my High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC). Now, can I do graduation in BA English or English Literature with Political Science? Do I need to appear for any entrance?

14th May 2019, 11:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BA degree courses after High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC)?

In order to pursue BA in English Hons., you must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 from recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
You need not to appear in any entrance examination because in most of the colleges admission is made on the basis of percentage in 10 + 2.

15th May 2019, 05:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BA degree courses after High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC)?

There are some colleges or universities in which entrance examination is conducted for admission in Bachelor of Arts course. But majority of colleges take admission in Bachelor of Arts based on percentage of marks in 12th board.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BA degree is 12th passed from a recognized board.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?