27th January 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get the school leaving certificate? What is the fee asked for getting the certificate?

Sir/Mam, Please guide how to get school certificate with complain against school and fees the school charge for issuing certificate..and it's authority. Can you please give me the details on the same as son as possible? Awaiting for the response.

28th January 2017, 04:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the school leaving certificate? What is the fee asked for getting the certificate?

To get school leaving certificate, you need to visit the school where you have completed your studies, they will ask you to tell your academic details or will ask you to fill the application form for issuing leaving certificate, they will check whether you have any fees dues or not and then they will issue leaving certificate. Generally, most of the schools does not collect any fee for issuing school leaving certificate.
28th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get the school leaving certificate? What is the fee asked for getting the certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Please guide how to get school certificate with complain against school and fees the school charge for issuing certificate..and it's authority. Can you please give me the details on the same as son as possible? Awaiting for the response.
One has to contact the school for getting school leaving certificate. There should be no dues to the school viz. fees, library books, laboratory dues etc. If any dues, you have to settle the dues with the school office. After settling, you can get the school leaving certificate from the school office. The fee will vary from one school to another. So you have to check the fees details with your school staff. The school leaving certificate is an important document for further studies. So you have to collect the certificate from the school without fail.
9th April 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

According to the Education. Dept. what time should taken by school to issue School Leaving Certificate & what steps and to whom parents to contact if school is refusing to issue the same and accept application what are the documents to deposit in school for obtaining school leaving g certificate.
21st April 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Today ( 21-04-2018) I go to school (oxford public school bhadurgarh distt jhhjhhar haryana) with an application for SLC (School Leaving Certificate) today I go to oxford public school for SLC. They are compelling me to deposit the fees of one month (April 2018) along with 500/- for SLC according to CBSC rules.
1st February 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

A student took TC from his school to admit a new school, after two or three years can he come back in the previous school to continue study?
8th April 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I went to my sister's school for getting school leaving certificate for 6th class and the principal ask me to deposit 1000 fees for SLC which is inappropriate.... What should i do....?
18th April 2019, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

My child was studying a school but this session I have changed the school. But when I go for school leaving certificate 16-04-2019 school says to me you have to pay one month fee if you want certificate.
I have no dues of last session. But school demanding one month fee forcefully. My child not attend a single class in session.
What I do ?
16th June 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

My child was studying in second std school but this session I have changed the school. But when I go for school leaving certificate 15-06-2019 school says to me you have to pay one month fees first term tution fees of june month f you want certificate.
I have no dues of last session. But school demanding one month fee forcefully. My child not attend a single class in session.
What I do ?
15th July 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My child was studying in VII & IV std school but this session I have changed the school. But when I go for school leaving certificate 13-07-2019 school says to me you have to pay 6 month fees with first term tuition fees of june month if you want certificate. my child attending from 10 jun 19 to 11 july 19. the school is applied CBSE last 2 years back & school located in kalyan east
What I do ? any help me
15th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

My child was studying in second std school but this session I have changed the school. But when I go for school leaving certificate 13-07-2019 school says to me you have to pay 6 month fees first & full term tuition fees if you want certificate. my attending school from 10 june 19 to 11 july 19
the school applied CBSE last 2 years back & school located in kalyan east Maharashtra.
What I do ? please help me......
20th August 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to SLC.? My pass fifth std. From harayana board and now he studied in sixth class from UP (CBSE) board . I am going to taking SLC In 14july school principal demanding 3month fees for issue SLC , is that possible and we already pay the fees upto 31-3-2019. Please suggest us.
12th December 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

1 passed my HS 1987 after that I am doing my graduation from Kolkata university. But due to technical course to other states university wanted migration or Scholl living certificate of MP & HS.how it possible?
14th December 2019, 07:41 PM
Nusuaju

To get school leaving certificate, you need to visit the school where you have completed your studies, they will ask you to tell your academic details or will ask you to fill the application form for issuing leaving certificate, they will check whether you have any fees dues or not and then they will issue leaving certificate. Generally, most of the schools does not collect any fee for issuing school leaving certificate.
11th September 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I need school leaving certificate for passport and i rec. Transfer certificate from school but this certificate is not working in passport office and school is telling me that Transfer certificate and School leaving certificate are same... What should i do now?
30th September 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

During pandemics schools closed ,I have given information to school authorities that next academic not attending as choked leaving school and will not attend online classes. He hasn't attended any classes. Marksheet issued in August month, Now when asked for leaving certificate , demanding six months fee. Is it right? Whome to complaint,it's cbse school,
15th April 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Please issue me migration certificate
14th October 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

For issuing school leaving certificate noc letter is required
1st April 2023, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it must to clear fee balance to get a result slip here in Kenya
30th July 2023, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my leaving certificate year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?