29th November 2011, 10:14 AM
nusrathameer

Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?

I completed my 10th standard,fifteen years before.can i able to join in BSC micro biology or any other science group by distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join any science course through distance after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  2. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  3. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing 10th and 12th?
  4. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBA if completed B.A.(English) through Distance Education?
  6. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  7. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  8. Colleges or universities to pursue MSc Microbiology under distance education?
  9. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  10. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  11. Best books for 10th standard science group? How to prepare for board exams? What will happen to my school studies if I join Bansal at Kota? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  13. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  14. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join MSW distance education programme?
  16. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  17. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  18. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
21st January 2012, 12:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?

It is not possible for you to pursue the course of BSc in Microbiology or any other graduation course as you have not completed class 12 yet. In order to pursue the bachelors degree in Microbiology it is mandatory to pass class 12. You can still do your graduation by taking admission through distance education, in IGNOU for the Bachelor's Preparatory Programme which will help you to pursue the graduation course. In order to pursue the course of graduation it is necessary to pass class 12 but IGNOU provides opportunity to students who have passed till class 10 to appear for the Bachelor's Preparatory Programme to pursue the course of graduation. To know more information refer the official website of IGNOU; http://www.ignou.ac.in
24th July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join BSc Microbiology or any other science group by distance education after completing 10th standard?

I have passed 12th science. Can I get admission for bsc micro distance course of ignou
25th September 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 can i join distance Bsc microbiology .
4th May 2015, 03:19 PM
rangaibp

How to go with BSc biology through distance? I have completed PUC in Arts
29th May 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can i join the distance cource of bsc microbiology after passing 2 with above 85%marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?