30th March 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I join business after joining non medical? Disadvantages of not taking commerce?

actually i like subjects in Non medical stream.. but i want to be a business woman.. everyone says that commerce is best for it..but is it neccessary?
i want the carrer options whuch would lead me to great heights of success...!

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any disadvantages for me by joining Diploma course after completion of 10th Class?
  2. What are the advantages and disadvantages for taking computer in commerce stream?
  3. What can be done after completing 12th commerce? Have I done a mistake joining this course?
  4. Any disadvantages in joining SSIT Tumkur College since its a deemed university?
  5. Whether joining Wipro Wase is worthy or not? -- [New]
  6. After finishing 12th exam to join medical what type of entrances one should take up?
  7. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Indian Army after passing commerce?
  9. How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?
  10. What is business? What are the objectives, Advantages and Disadvantages?
  11. What is Business? What are the Features of Business? Advantages and Disadvantages of Business?
  12. What is the definition of Commerce? Difference between Commerce and Business?
  13. Can I join Infosys after taking commerce stream?
  14. Can I join IAS, IFS or IPS if study Commerce in 11th standard?
  15. What should I do further after completing 10th to become a Chartered Accountant?
  16. Can I take commerce after scoring 65%?
  17. How to join PG diploma in business administration?
  18. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
11th August 2011, 03:02 PM
excuse me

Default Re: Can I join business after joining non medical? Disadvantages of not taking commerce?

You will invest thousands of dollars and thousands of hours building your business. Before you invest your valuable time and hard-earned money you owe it to yourself to have a clear understanding of nonmedical home care as an industry.

The first hours and first dollars you spend should give you an overview to help you determine if this is the right business in which you should invest.

Yes it is very much true that commerce is best suited for business.
It is so because it provide us the In-Depth knowledge of business.
13th August 2011, 12:44 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Can I join business after joining non medical? Disadvantages of not taking commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually i like subjects in Non medical stream.. but i want to be a business woman.. everyone says that commerce is best for it..but is it neccessary?
i want the carrer options whuch would lead me to great heights of success...!
Yes ,commerce is the best stream for going into the Business field.But it is not necessary to study it.you can also gain the knowledge by experience,but it will surely take sometime for you to know the things in it.
But to work in big companies you must have studied the course related to what you are going to work. The final decision is yours.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?