8th May 2019, 07:40 PM
Vishnu thipireddy

Can I join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges?

Respected Sir, I just completed my tenth board exams. Now I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after tenth. So, please help me as a guide to complete my studies. After doing 3 years Diploma in Aeronautics, which college should I join and continue my studies in B.Tech? I will be waiting for your advise.

14th May 2019, 08:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges?

Yes, you can join in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your matriculation. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. Admissions to Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course will be done through state level entrance examination like POLYCET, JEXPO, etc.,.
14th May 2019, 11:09 AM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges?

Hello,
You can study aeronautical engineering after plus two or equivalent exams. You should study physics, chemistry, mathematics for joining aeronautical engineering. After 10th you can do diploma In aeronautical engineering. your 10th mark is enough for that.
According to me, you must complete your 12th class with good marks.
Thanks....
14th May 2019, 11:29 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th standard.

After completing Diploma, you can directly take admission to 2nd year of Bachelor course in Technology.

For taking admission to 2nd year directly, you need to qualify Lateral entry exam.

In B.Tech also, you can opt for Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering branch.

Some of the top rated institutes for pursuing Bachelor course are listed below.
  • Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  • Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  • Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  • VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?