1st March 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do diploma instead of H.S. But my interest is Aeronautical. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Aeronautical Engineering Diploma? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  2. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  5. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  7. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  8. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  9. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?
  10. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  11. List of colleges in Rayalaseema for diploma in aeronautical engineering
  12. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  13. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  14. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  15. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  18. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
12th March 2018, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after successful completion of 10th Class. Hence, you may pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of 10th Class and besides this, you are required to appear in an entrance examination to pursue polytechnic course.

There are several colleges that are offering this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course. They are,

<> Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science
Ph. No: 011 6509 2714

<> Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Karnataka
Ph. No: 0824 243 4933

<> Hindustan Electronics Academy-Polytechnic, Karnataka
Ph. No: 080 2523 8650

<> Parul University, Gujart
http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/home/

<> SCT Polytechnic, Karnataka
Ph. No: 094480 88480

<> Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology, Punjab..etc.,
Ph. No: 01762 507 000
15th March 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do diploma instead of H.S. But my interest is Aeronautical. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Aeronautical Engineering Diploma? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission?

Possibilities to study a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering are high for the 10th passed students. They can study the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in the following colleges:

Parul University - Official Website

Acharya Polytechnic - Official Website

Singhania University - Official Website

Gurukul Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College - Official Website

Hindustan Academy - Official Website

Karavali Polytechnic - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?