16th June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?

can i do diploma in HOTEL MANAGEMENT after passing tenth std.or after doing 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  2. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  3. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  4. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  5. How to join hotel management course after passing my 10th?
  6. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  7. Diploma in Hotel Management is possible after 10th? Name of college all over India for admission in this course?
  8. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  9. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  10. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  11. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  15. Can I join Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th Class?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?
  17. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  18. How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject
16th June 2012, 06:00 PM
chinmayXdas

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?

Obviously...
that is pretty easy and feasible too.
you can join any college offering a diploma course in HM..
Best of luck
28th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?

what subject i will choose in 12th for doing hotel management
20th March 2013, 01:26 PM
srikanth56758

how to join in hotel management after completing 12th standard with mpc group english medum.
is there any entrance exam to jin in hotel management course ..
please send me total details and entrance exam dates college detaila only in bangalore colleges..
email-id: [email protected]
25th March 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

In banglore how many colleges offers diplomo in hotel manegmemt and how much it will cost
24th April 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

can i join diploma in hotel management after pasiing 10th class
25th April 2013, 11:36 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join diploma in hotel management after pasiing 10th class
NO, you cannot apply for the Hotel Management Course after passing class 10th.

You need to pass class 12th and after that you can do 3 years degree course in Hotel Management

You can appear in the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management Course.

Eligibilty to apply for this written Test is:

Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass in any stream
English should be one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
Only Candidates born on and after 1st July 1991 can apply
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the Hotel Management Entrance Exams
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
English Language
Aptitude for Service Sector
6th May 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in cookery or bakery after 10th stdwith the age of 16
1st June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my f.y.j.c can i do diploma in HM.
6th June 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed diploma in civil bt nw i wnt to join in hotel mngt .can i?
9th June 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th standrad i want 2 join hotel management can i?
29th June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

is it right option to choose diploma in hotal management ofter completing my 10th standard?
2nd August 2013, 11:25 AM
naritpal sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join diploma in hotel management after pasiing +12 class
Mein sir hotel managment course karna chahta hoon.mera study mein gap hain kya mein kar skta hoon..
21st September 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to do HM after my 12th...but I see that...Most people r not happy after doing this course..they said that..There is low salary and more than 15 hours of work..and have to forget ur family and home....bcoz u will never get a single chance to go home....I m really confused...Plz suggest [email protected]..
2nd November 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to do HM after my 12th...but I see that...Most people r not happy after doing this course..they said that..There is low salary and more than 15 hours of work..and have to forget ur family and home....bcoz u will never get a single chance to go home....
24th December 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

can I join in hotel management diplomo after completing my b.tech engineering also and which course is preferable to me??
4th July 2018, 01:28 PM
muskaan_

Dear student,
Yes you can do a diploma after your 10th.
Following are some diplomas for you if you want to pursue your career in hotel management:
Diploma in Food Production
1 yr. (2 Semesters)
Diploma in Bakery and Confectionary
1 yr. (2 Semesters)

These are the courses which help to grow in your life.
THE ENGLISH SUBJECT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO DO A DIPLOMA AFTER 10TH

Here is list of Hotel Management Colleges List:
State Institute of Hotel Management-Siddhpur, Gujarat
Lovely professional University, Punjab
Welcome Group ‒ Manipal
Auro University ‒ Surat
AIMS Institute- Bangalore
Shri Shakti College of Hotel Management ‒ Hyderabad
Madras Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?