14th December 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after failing in 10th standard?

i m tenth fail now i want job in Indian army how can i ?...please tell me the possibility

14th December 2011, 10:25 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I join Indian Army after failing in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m tenth fail now i want job in Indian army how can i ?...please tell me the possibility
Can I join Indian Army after failing in 10th standard?

If you are tenth fail and still want to Join Indian Army then there is only way is through Sports means you will have to play any game upto the national or state level otherwise i don't think there is any other way to join indian army with such qualification .

I will suggest you to complete your class 10th first and then try to join army directly on the basis of Physical fitness .You will have to participate in various physical fitness tests like Running,Jumping etc . If you can qualify in these ,then you will be selected but since you don't have a higher degree , you will not get any higher post and there will be less chances of promotion also .

If you have not crossed the age limit then i will suggest you to complete your class 12th with science and appear in National Defence Academy exam .This exam is considered best for getting entry into the Indian Army.For more details please visit -http://www.upsc.gov.in

With Regards
ravik1214
14th December 2011, 10:43 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after failing in 10th standard?

hi dear ........
As you are 10th fail now there is no chance to enter Indian army till you continues your study , & +2 science stream students can apply for Indian army , other back ground students after graduation can apply.

Below is a carrier chart from where you will get details about your study & in below there are many exams details you can go through it except Indian army.

For more details you can visit website of UPSC....
http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck........
14th December 2011, 01:17 PM
bishnu_g

yes u can join in some trades like cook barber, carpenter etc.. better complete your +2
15th December 2011, 03:12 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Can I join Indian Army after failing in 10th standard?

Quote:
Hi friend,

I am sorry to say that as you are failed in 10th, you can not join Indian Army as of now.

You can make it to Indian Army after 10+2 for some post and after graduation for high level post.

You just concentrate on your study now, as even if you complete your 12th,then also,there will be lot of opportunity for you then whatever is available right now.

Best of luck

regards.
1st January 2012, 01:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Army because you have passed in 10th standard.

Only 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

As my knowledge there are some basic and important eligibility criteria are described below-

NOTE: - Only unmarried males are eligible.

Educational Qualification : - candidates must passed 10+12th with Physics and Maths and have to minimal 60% in 10th and 12th standard.

NOTE : - Candidates must be physically and medically fit for the NDA test.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

REFERANCE BOOKS FOR NDA EXAM

Some of the well known reference books available are:
Arihant NDA Entrance Exam Practice Sets by RPH
NDA Exam Guide by Datason RP
NDA Examiantion Solved Papers up to date
NDA manual by Sahitya Bhawan Publications
Practice Work Book by Dr. H. P. Sharma
Work book NDA Examination by Dr. M. B. Lal

But you have some option in defence sector .I have listed the post for defence sector.

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
26th September 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 th failed student can aply indian army job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?