5th December 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?

Hi,
My name is Priya and I am from district Doda of Kashmir. My aim in life to join Indian Army. I am crazy for joining Indian Army. By the way, I have passed my 10th class and I have got 92% marks. I also like to playing games, I get 3 silver medal, 1 brown medal and 1 gold medal in high jump. And I want to join Indian Army because mostly people thinks that girls are not able to join Indian Army. But I want to prove them wrong. So please help me how I can join India Army?

10th March 2017, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump?

Girls can apply for Indian Army only after graduation. If you are looking to join after schooling, then you will be disappointed. There is NDA exam for class XII candidates, for which only male candidates can apply.

Being a girl, you can apply for Indian Army through CDS exam, after graduation. Hence, your should be now to study till degree level and then apply for the examination. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?