28th July 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO to become a scientist? What is the syllabus? I am a B.Pharmacy final year student

i am in B-pharmacy final year and i would like to becomes scentist so can i join the ISRO to become scentist and if i can so what is syllabus

27th September 2015, 08:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO to become a scientist? What is the syllabus? I am a B.Pharmacy final year student

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-ISRO is an organisation under the central govt.There are posts of scientist/Engineers to join in ISRO for which the basic qualification needed is B.E/B.Tech with 65% marks.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-Age required is 21 to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 years & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

The selection process involves of

Written exam ,

Technical interview,

Personal interview , and

Certificate verification.

The written exam is conducted on all the ISRO centers on 1st week of May .The syllabus for the written exam will be same as the syllabus of GATE exam .The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

The candidate can apply through the official website of ISRO:- www.isro.gov.in

9th September 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join ISRO to become a scientist? What is the syllabus? I am a B.Pharmacy final year student

Sir b pharmacy final students apply for which posts in ISRO other than pharmacist as a degree holder

17th January 2020, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

sir I am studying pharmacy first year I want to join isro after I can go for higher qualification any scope please

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?