7th April 2013, 12:31 PM
RIYA MORTILLAS

How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering

I am a fresher of b.e(electical and electronic engineering).i have a keen interest to be as a scientict in isro.i have 93.5% in 12th standard.what have i to do to join as a scientist in isro?

25th August 2013, 01:17 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIYA MORTILLAS View Post
I am a fresher of b.e(electical and electronic engineering).i have a keen interest to be as a scientict in isro.i have 93.5% in 12th standard.what have i to do to join as a scientist in isro?
ISRO does hiring for below posts after BE/BTECH
Scientists/Engineers-Civil
Scientists/Engineers-Electrical
Scientists/Engineers-Refrigeration
Scientists/Engineers-Mechanical
Scientists/Engineers-Computer Science/electronics

Eligibilty to apply is:
BE/BTECH in relevant stream of engineering with minimum aggregate of 65% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply for the General Candidates is 35 years
OBC can apply till 38 years
SC/ST can apply till 40 years

You have to apply online through ISRO website www.isro.gov.inwhen vacancy are advertised

After application, only candidates shortlisted by ISRO will be allowed to give the written tests date advertised
26th September 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering

I am B.E. electrical student ....i would to like know tht can i join isro as scientist or engineer after complition my B.E....and if yes then how can i do it and how much pay me by isro aproximately...tell me total process for joining isro...
10th April 2015, 01:45 AM
sanspeur

For this you have to be consistent with your studies in the engineering semester .
Also you should have aggregate percentage of 65% in your degree .
Yes the chances of becoming scientist in isro is favourable for you but you should have to work hard for this.

Every year on the basis of gate score or individual exam conducted by isro is conducted for the selection of the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?