20th May 2011, 08:05 PM
prerana169

Can I join M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering?

i am doing my b.tech in electronics and computer engineering(E.Comp.E/E.C.M)......can i go for M.Tech in avionics after this???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  2. Can I join M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Aeronautical Vs. Avionics?
  5. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  9. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  12. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  13. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  16. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
6th July 2011, 05:24 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering?

dear sir ,

sorry to say but it is very much difficult to get the other course for the m.tech if you have done b.tech in electronics or in computer science then you have to do the m.tech in electronics or in computer science.

so sir , you cant do the m.tech in avionics after doing the b.tech in the electronics or in computer science.

thanks and best luck
6th July 2011, 10:53 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Can I join M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering?

hi friend
yes u are eligible to do m.tech in avionics
since the qualification required is b.tech in following
(Aeronautical / Electronics / Instrumentation / EEE / ECE / E&I / I&C)
so all the best
22nd July 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have a que sir...
im doin my btech in electronic and computer engineering
in what branches can i do my mtech?
16th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am doing my B.E electrical and electronics. i am interested in aeronautics....
can i do m tech in avionics after completing my B.E??????
2nd September 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done BE in Electronics & Telecommunications engg.
Actually I am interested in Aeronautical Field.
So, am I eligible to do M. Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics.
Or suggest any other ways to enter aeronautical field to study or else for job.
Any courses that leads me to aeronautical field?
6th December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i cmpld my b.tech in ece branch.can i go for avionics in m.tech. is it good or not? please suggest me sir
9th January 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech in cse do i have a opportunity to join in avionics for mtech
10th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

do u know any colleges in india providing mtech in avionics other than those which are affiliated to anna university??
21st March 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i wish to join aeronautical in mtech but i studied in electronic and communication.which is related to my carrier is avionics or aeronautical?
5th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i would like to join for ME in AME or avionics. is it possible to do so without writing GATE . I have a btech in ECE
5th June 2012, 01:04 PM
mathewrajaneralil

sir,can i do ME in avionics or AME .i am not GATE qualified . and if its possible to get into a ME programme ,which would u suggest. BE ece qualification
1st July 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i do ME in avionics or ame .i am not GATE qualified . and if its possible to get into a ME programme ,which would u suggest. BE ece qualification
4th August 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech cse , i want to join m.tech avioncs,tell me the career graph?
11th October 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for gate aviation engineering paper than my core ECE paper inorder to persue mtech in avionics shall I do that or should i need to go a head with by core ECE paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?