18th May 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I join MBBS after BSc computer science?

Can i join to mbbs after the bsc computer science...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  9. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  12. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  13. How can I join ISRO after completing BSc in computer science and MSc in IT
  14. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
  15. Can I join CBI after BSc Computer Science? What subjects to choose and procedure to join CBI?
  16. How to join degree BSc computer science after scoring 80% in BIPC? I have completed 12th
  17. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  18. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
16th June 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after BSc computer science?

Can I join MBBS after 2 computer science?
30th July 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after BSc computer science?

can i do mbbs after completed b.sc computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?