13th April 2012, 10:05 PM
pavithrabe

Should I apply for JTO entrance exam? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE

hello sir.......................i m pavithra third year BE(ECE)....shall i apply for JTO exam? plz reply as soon as possible

15th April 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for JTO entrance exam? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavithrabe View Post
hello sir.......................i m pavithra third year BE(ECE)....shall i apply for JTO exam? plz reply as soon as possible
Being a graduate in Engineering, you may definitely apply for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) in the relevant discipline of engineering.

The selection of candidates for the post of Junior Telecom Officer is done through an All India Competitive Examination conducted by BSNL.

The maximum age limit to apply for the same is 30 years.

The notification is published on the official website of BSNL as well as in major Newspaper of India including Employment News and in order to keep yourself updated, refer to official website of BSNL.
20th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for JTO entrance exam? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE

hello Sir ...I am KARTHIGA DEVI Bsc computer Science.....can i apply JTO job....or plz tell me any other job in BSNL which is suite for me.... eagerly i am waiting for ur reply
30th July 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the mininum prcentage required for st studen to aply for jto exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?