19th August 2019, 09:01 AM
jerrymoses

Can I join in MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a final year B.Sc Nursing student and I want to know whether I can do MBBS after my B.Sc Nursing or not? If yes means in India which and all universities offering this course and what is the duration of course? And the fees structure according to the universities.

25th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is five year course from a recognised university.

Admission in the course is conducted after qualifying in NEET, AIIMS MBBS or JIPMER entrance examination.

There is no lateral entry in the course after the B.Sc Nursing course. Eligibility to appear in the examination for admission is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper. There is no age limit to appear for the NEET.

NEET is conducted every year by NTA for admission in private and government colleges.
27th August 2019, 06:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing?

Yes you can do MBBS course after BSC nursing course. But you will have to pass NEET first then on the basis of your rank you will get college. And the BSC doesn't relate anything with MBBS. You have to go through the entire procedure to complete MBBS.The practice of lateral entry into MBBS directly without an exam after your BSc has been abolished in India long back.

M.B.B.S. Colleges in India
Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
Christian Medical College, Vellore.
St Johns Medical College, Bangalore.
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.

For more information regarding medical college you can log into www.collegeduniya.in .

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?