3rd September 2012, 05:57 PM
nirivi

Can I join Mbbs after completing my BSc Nursing?

I am Nireesha and I have completed my B.sc ( Nursing) and would like to complete my Mbbs from a reputation colleges from bangalore.
Could You Please suggest if in case I could complete and If I can complete how many years would it take ?

Regards,
Palla Nireesha.

25th January 2013, 04:46 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Mbbs after completing my BSc Nursing?

hi,

You have to qualify Entrance Exam: MHT-CET
>Eligibility Critereria:
For MBBS/BAMS:
A candidate must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A candidate belonging to backward class must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.

thank you.................................
29th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Mbbs after completing my BSc Nursing?

Respected madam/sir... Iam saran, now iam doing my bsc nursing... But now i feel that i want to become a good doctor.. Is it possible..? Is there any easy way to take MBBS after completion of my bsc nursing....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?