14th February 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?

Iam a graduate in b.com from m.g.university.i wish to do MBA Through distance because of my financial constraints.i want to know about the value of distance learning MBA & its job opportunities in india & abroad?i also want to know which university is the best among distance learning universities? Regards..priya

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  3. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  4. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  5. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  6. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  7. List of Colleges/Universities offering MBA in Healthcare through distance learning? -- [New]
  8. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  9. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  10. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  12. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  14. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  15. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  16. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  17. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  18. How to take admission in IGNOU for BCA or BSc?
5th June 2011, 05:43 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?

SMU and IGNOU is good option for distance learning ..
MBA is good in this day
so you just see both option and think about it then
decide from your heart ...
good luck
17th July 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?

Wat is the minimum package offered to mba's from distance education
17th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between distance learning courses and correspondance courses
6th October 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is value distance education student hit reagular student
13th October 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m b a from periyar uneversity in 2011. i want to know what are the scope after that
3rd November 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want take admission in Bsc chemistry but i'am in Andhra pradesh, this university is here (vinayaka),please i want to know the address.
thanks,
junaid
14th February 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate & i have good command on computer. i want to do mca course. i want to do mca course by the distance education . so that what is the scope of distance education. which university is better of distance education. please guide me.
14th February 2012, 05:13 PM
rvidyasagar

Frankly speaking, the MBA degree acquired through distance education does not bring a big change in your job prospects.

Basically, these courses help the present employees to acquire higher knowledge while already working, to get some increments and to be eligible for promotion to the next cadre with the present employer. So, please do not have very high ambition when you join these courses.

After all, you will notice that these correspondence courses vary so much with respect to full time courses in terms of hours of interaction with faculty, among the students, study materials, assignments, projects, industry interface, etc.

To make things clearer, I am myself an MBA by correspondence!
4th March 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

in bhopal which collage is best for mba?
6th April 2012, 05:37 PM
Prabhat3369

Exclamation Re: What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam a graduate in b.com from m.g.university.i wish to do MBA Through distance because of my financial constraints.i want to know about the value of distance learning MBA & its job opportunities in india & abroad?i also want to know which university is the best among distance learning universities? Regards..priya

If you are working then its very valuable for you but as a beginer its not so usefull.
19th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm B.Com graduate and having two years of experience in Travel industry.Could you please suggest which specilization would be good( finance,operations or in travel&tourism) through distance.
19th October 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BB, GRADUATE & NW WORKING IN LOGISTICS FIELD
..WHICH MBA SPECIALIZATION IS SUITABLE FOR ME?
15th June 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA through correspondence , whether there is any opportunities available in government jobs for this?
26th July 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA through distance learning because of my financial issues. Please guide me what is the career in India and Foreign???
Please guide me.
7th August 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Presently I am working in health and safety field now I would like to change my profession to other office job. Which course will be suitable to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?