13th April 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?

Good Morning Sir/Madam,
I Vishwas Samwol, I have completed my MBA(Marketing) with aggregate 50% from Osmania University in correspondence mode. And I have a work experience of 4.6 years as Business Development Executive in Pharma sector.
My question is whether I am eligible to do PhD course? And which course is better comparatively to present situation, and what are the job opportunities after completion of my PhD?
Please help me out.
Thanking you
Regards
Vishwas samwol

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  2. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  3. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  4. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  6. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  7. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  10. Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?
  11. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  12. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  13. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?
  14. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  15. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  16. Is PhD and course work is sufficient for a lecturer job?
  17. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
30th October 2017, 02:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D degree after completing MBA (Master of Business Administration) in marketing course, because minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D course is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding Ph.D course after MBA marketing course:-
  • After MBA in marketing course Ph.D in marketing is best option for you to go for further studies.
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D marketing is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.
  • Duration of doctor of philosophy in marketing course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?