29th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join SAP FICO after completing B.Com?

can i join sap fico after b. com compelte....please tell me how should it be done

27th September 2017, 05:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join SAP FICO after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join sap fico after b. com compelte....please tell me how should it be done

Yes, you are eligible to join SAP FICO after completing your B.COM (Bachelors in Commerce) degree. Here below are details regarding SAP FICO course:-

>> Applicant must have at least two year of work experience in SAP domain to apply for SAP FICO course.

>> Duration of SAP FICO course varies from institutes to institute but is in between 2 months to 4 months.

>> To do SAP FICO Course you can apply in below mentioned institute offer SAP FICO training course:-

1) Sky Info Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

2) Soft Learn Technologies PVT. Ltd.

3) Unisoft India.
30th September 2017, 06:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join SAP FICO after completing B.Com?

SAP FICO is a ERP course which is having great career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Yes. It is a good choice to opt for SAP FICO since you have completed your B.Com course and the subject knowledge that you attained in your B.Com course would be better utilized in FICO course.

Since so many Institutes offer this course, I would suggest you to choose the best Institute on the basis of following parameters
-Experienced Faculty (who is working real time)
-Placement Assistance
-In depth syllabus coverage
-Good Lab facility
-Making you to work on a real time project etc.

Most of the job opportunities on SAP FICO are for Experienced candidates.

Since you don't have any work experience, there would be less job opportunities for you.

But still, if you complete certification (external certification) on SAP FICO, the chances for you to get a job are very easy.

Fee structure would be varied from one Institute to other Institute.

It would be in the range of Rs.15000/- to Rs.50000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?