5th May 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?

I have done m.com . I wanna know about the sap fico. Is it beneficial for me? Tell me institute in delhi .If yes than after that how much salary , we can get.

11th May 2014, 10:05 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?

You are already a masters degree holder in commerce. It is now a days gaining demand in becoming a commerce post graduate. moreover you want to know about the SAP FICO program. This is the course like Tally which will help you do the accounts work more easily and with less confusion and hassle. SAP is basically called the Systems Application and Programs. Then FICO refers to Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules.

SAP FICO module combinedly refers to the Finance(FI) and Controlling(CO) modules of SAP ERP system. They are tightly integrated with Sales and Distribution Module ( SD) and Materials management (MM) module. SAP refers External Accounting as “Financial Accounting”(SAP-FI) while Internal Accounting is referred as Managerial Accounting (SAP-CO). It is an extremely helpful program or software for accounting people. It is of great help to those who want to make a career in accounts & finance.

Obviously after completing SAP you will receive more salary than before that. The SAP course is provided by authorised computer institutes and even colleges now offering this course at graduation level also with some extra chargeable fees. SAP FICO is a good choice in career.
23rd July 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Have completed Mcom and also post graduation diploma in banking and finance,will SAP FICO course be helpful to me to acquire a job in USA ? Please help
9th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i have completed M.com in accounting and taxation so please give the details of SAP course related to my specialization and how would it help me in the future days to enter into the MNC organizations....?
6th December 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my b.com in 2014 & am working in SAP business one since one year & now am planning to do fico course for better future. But I want to know, is SAP FICO is suitable for me without having PG
16th May 2019, 05:03 PM
kriteshanand

If you have qualified M.Com Degree and wants to enhance your skills in SAP FICO then you can join SAP FICO Training Course where you can enhance your skills in Finance, Controlling, Production Planning etc
19th November 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I had done M.Com in 2002 in OU Campus and working but which programe is best in SAP
15th May 2021, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi, currently i am pursuing sap fico course from ICA & also have done mcom on distance basis , i am residencing in kolkata so what will be my minimum salary as a fresher ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?