10th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in Sub Inspector Post after completing diploma?

sir, i completed diploma course, april ...........can i join in sub inspector post...... it is possible sir ?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the next Railway job in Bangalore?
  2. Can I get a post of sub inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am i eligible to write health inspector exam post in RRB after completing diploma in health inspector course from paramedical board of Bangalore
  4. What are job opportunities after B.Pharmacy?
  5. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get the post of Drug Inspector after completing M.Pharm? Any entrance exam to be answered to get to that post?
  7. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  8. Diploma from government polytechnic and B.Tech from UPTU are valid for Inspector post recruitment?
  9. What are the steps I need to take to become a head constable? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?
  11. Which course is better other than B.Tech degree after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police Inspector?
  13. How to join Police as Inspector after completing MSc IT in IDE?
  14. Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?
  15. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing B.Pharm
  16. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  18. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
13th December 2011, 03:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in Sub Inspector Post after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i completed diploma course, april ...........can i join in sub inspector post...... it is possible sir ?
To be eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector, you must hold a bachelors degree in any stream. A diploma holder is not considered eligible for the same.
Apart from being a graduate, one must be between the age limit of 20-28 years to be considered eligible for the post of Sub-Inspector in state police.
13th December 2011, 07:07 PM
nida shakeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You can join as technical sub inspector in the CRPF which stands for Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).CRPF conducts exam every year to recruit students to different post .You can apply for any of the following post .

Sub Inspector (Radio Operator)

Should have bachelor degree with Maths and Physics or Computer Science as Subjects.Since you have done diploma which means that you are not eligible for this post .

Sub Inspector (Crypto)

You should have got bachelor degree with Maths and Physics.

Sub Inspector (Technical):

You should have got bachelor degree in Engineering/ Bachelor in Technical or, Equivalent in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science as main subject.

Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical):

You should have passed Matric with English, Maths and General Science and you should have got diploma in Radio Engineering / Electronics / Computers. Since you have got diploma in the civil engineering which means that you are not eligible for the exam.

Bur you are eligible for the draughtman course

Assistant Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) :

You should have done Metric with English, Maths and General Science and three years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering .Since you have got diploma in the civil engineering which means that you are eligible for this post

For more details :: http://crpf.nic.in/
28th March 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..'m completed diplomo in electronics and 'm very interested to be join in police department..so is it 'm eligible to write SI exam.??
3rd February 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir my diploma in mechanical engineering is coming to end in this year shell i became a police officer?
2nd March 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Reg:
i completed my 3yrs diploma EEE with(79%) after my 10th SSLC with(56%) and 2(80%) now i am doing my now B.Tech(it)but 2arrears. am i eligible or not for SI selection Please help me sir inform my mail id:[email protected].

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/am-i-eligible-sub-inspector-police-tamilnadu-i-have-finished-diploma-electrical-engineering-770784.html#ixzz2MORO2R4E
5th November 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I finished 12th nw and wht is the next step to became a sub - inspector of police and is tht a commerce student can became a police officer ???%uD83D%uDE29
5th November 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I finished 12th and wht is the next step to do became a sub-inspector of police .And is tht a commerce student can became a police officer %uD83D%uDE29
5th November 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I finised 12th and wht is the next step to do became a sub - inspector of Police and is that a commerce student Can became a police officer%uD83D%uDE29
2nd May 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir -i am a diploma student in Electronic and Telecommunication in west Bengal bord.can I join a sub inspector police officer.please answer me in my [email protected]
14th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma ,can I get the si post after completing the degree. Sir I am soo interested too work as a polices .sir tell me the can I became polices or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?