31st December 2019, 01:02 AM
SHILPASINGH143

Can I make correction in SSC and Intermediate certificates online?

I want to correct my name and DOB in my SSC and Intermediate certificates. Please, help me with further procedure? To whom should I ask? The school or to directly to Board? Is there way to make correction online?

2nd January 2020, 07:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make correction in SSC and Intermediate certificates online?

There is no any way through which you can rectify the mistake in your class 10th or intermediate Certificate online.

You have to consult your school and write an application regarding correction in your 10th as well as 12th certificate and if your school allows it then only they will send your application to the board and you will get your certificates with corrected information.
2nd January 2020, 09:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I make correction in SSC and Intermediate certificates online?

There is no provision of making correction in 10th and 12th Certificate online.
You have to contact to your Principal of your school from where you have passed your 10th and 12th and they will help you.

You will have to write an application to the board in which you have passed your 10th and 12th standard mentioning the the details and roll number of your class 10th and 12th and mentioning the rectification of your name and date of birth along with required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?