5th July 2020, 01:37 PM
Nidhi motsra

Can I opt for Economics as my subject area in UGC NET having M.Com degree?

Can I choose Economics as a subject for UGC NET exam? I have done M.Com via distance mode of education. Which other best suitable subject area is there for me in UGC NET apart from Economics?

11th July 2020, 07:21 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Can I opt for Economics as my subject area in UGC NET having M.Com degree?

Yes, you can choose economics as a subject for UGC NET even though you have done your post graduation in commerce. It is better to select the subject you have studied in graduation and post graduation for UGC NET since you might be more efficient in that subject. Other suitable subjects that can be taken by an M.com student for UGC NET is economics and management.
29th August 2020, 12:38 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I opt for Economics as my subject area in UGC NET having M.Com degree?

Yes, you can choose those subjects which you read at the time of Master. If you read Economices then you can select economices subject for UGC Net.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?