17th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if secure 55% marks in M.Com with 1 subject left to clear? Should I have to submit results of 2 years of M.Com if qualified in UGC-NET?

Respected Sir,
I have appeared for M.Com final year and cleared all subjects but 1 subject is still left which I am going to appear in this month. If the total including my that 1 subject goes above 55% in the M.Com course then whether I'm eligible for NET or not? I have all ready appeared for UGC-NET before results. If I have cleared NET then I have to submit result for M.Com of 2 years?

9th October 2015, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if secure 55% marks in M.Com with 1 subject left to clear? Should I have to submit results of 2 years of M.Com if qualified in UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have appeared for M.Com final year and cleared all subjects but 1 subject is still left which I am going to appear in this month. If the total including my that 1 subject goes above 55% in the M.Com course then whether I'm eligible for NET or not? I have all ready appeared for UGC-NET before results. If I have cleared NET then I have to submit result for M.Com of 2 years?
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?