23rd October 2019, 04:21 PM
Manjumadhavi

Educational requirements for UGC NET Sanskrit Professor?

I am graduate with Mathematics and Computer Science. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam of Sanskrit Professor? If not, then what should I do to become eligible and write UGC NET in Sanskrit?

13th July 2020, 03:50 PM
priyanshisrivastava

Default Re: Educational requirements for UGC NET Sanskrit Professor?

UGC NET Eligibility 2020
The basic criteria that candidates must fulfill to meet UGC NET eligibility 2020 are:

1.Candidates should secure at least 55 per cent aggregate marks in post-graduation
2.Candidates should not be more than 30 years in age in order to be eligible for JRF
3.There is no age restriction to apply for the post of Assistant Professor
4.A relaxation of five per cent in educational qualification is given to reserved category candidates
5.A relaxation of five years in age criteria is given to reserved category candidates
6.Candidates who have cleared State Eligibility Test (SET) before June 1, 2002 are exempted from taking the UGC NET exam.
29th August 2020, 12:36 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Educational requirements for UGC NET Sanskrit Professor?

Specialization on respective subject is required.

For General Category: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master's Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?