6th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I prefer computer engineering?

I am very much confused to choose a good course in engineering.can I prefer for computer engineering?whether it has scope in future?

28th June 2013, 11:53 PM
pinksony

Default Re: Can I prefer computer engineering?

Hi dear,

if you have good knowledge in physics &mathematics....
I suggest you to take ece which is evergreen...

If your totally intersted in software,knowing alot about computer terminology........ You can prefer computer engineering ...

There is scope in future .....it is totally based on it world.....it has sudden hike & down fall in market......

Choose the best one.........
Bright future is waiting for you......

All the best dear....
29th June 2013, 01:15 AM
rhiayrash

Yes you can prefer computer engineering.It has great scope in future and in current time also.You cannot believe it is highly paid branch.You can get job in many software companies.You should be good at programming.You should have interest in your branch.If you will score good marks in engineering and if you have done it from good college then your package will be around 3lakhs to 4lakhs in starting only.After experience it will increase.List of companies in which you can get jobs are

Aditi Technologies
Infinite Computer Solutions
Microland
3i Infotech
Accel Frontline Ltd
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Hexaware
HCL Technologies
iGate
Infosys
Larsen & Toubro Infotech
Logica
Mahindra Satyam
MindTree
Sasken
Tata Consultancy Services
Tech Mahindra
ThoughtWorks
Wipro
MphasiS
Tally Solutions
Tata Elxsi
Greytip Software
Tally Solutions
29th June 2013, 08:49 AM
deepa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very much confused to choose a good course in engineering.can I prefer for computer engineering?whether it has scope in future?
hi...
engineering has so many branches..
among this it is divided in to software engineering and hardware engineering..

computer science come along with software engineering..
it has very good scope in future... you can get job in software foreign companies if you have good score and good ability..

electronics and communication engineering is also a top rated branch of engineering....
it is both software and hard ware engineering...
because of this, you will be beneficial to get job in any software or hardware companies..

computer science is purely software engineering.. if you are interested in software engineering.. you can select computer science engineering..
it has good scope now and even in future..
12th August 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

which course should i prefer? IT or computer engineering? which has more scope in future? and which companies goes major in IT or computer engineering? Please guide me
14th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Does computer engineering has good job prospect in future in india or should I do it or go to another branch I have just pass 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?