29th April 2017, 01:51 PM
Simon aravind

Can I pursue B.Com third year from Tamil Nadu if did first and second year from Mumbai?

I have completed my B.Com first and second year in Mumbai through Mumbai university, and can i pursue my third year in Tamil Nadu through other universities?

Related Questions:
29th April 2017, 06:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com third year from Tamil Nadu if did first and second year from Mumbai?

Yes you are eligible to pursue 3rd year from other university.
But for this you need a transfer certificate. Transfer certificate will be issued by college only on the basis of a valid reason.
29th April 2017, 06:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com third year from Tamil Nadu if did first and second year from Mumbai?

No, candidates are not eligible to change there universities in between the course duration.

So, you will be not eligible for pursuing your third year of course from any other university other than from Mumbai.

The only option for you is to complete your course from the Mumbai or take the admission in first year of course in Tamil Nadu university.
29th April 2017, 10:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue B.Com third year from Tamil Nadu if you have completed your first and second year from Mumbai University. To be eligible to get B.Com degree certificate, you have to pursue your complete three years from the same college/ university and you can't pursue first two years from Mumbai university and final year from another university which is in Tamil Nadu. You need to pursue your third year B.Com course from the same Mumbai university or you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Com course in Tamil Nadu and pursue three years Diploma course to get B.Com degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?