14th July 2016, 02:15 AM
JARVISALTRON

Can I pursue BBA (distance) in one sitting from any University in Madhya Pradesh?

Hello Sir, I had done my 12th in 2010. Now I am pursuing C.A. I am from Maharashtra. Can I pursue BBA in one sitting from University in Madhya Pradesh by distance education. If yes then will it be valid for M.B.A?

21st July 2016, 07:17 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA (distance) in one sitting from any University in Madhya Pradesh?

See, correspondence courses are definitely there, not only in University of Madhya Pradesh but every university of the country. But if you expect you can complete the whole course in just one sitting then that is practically not possible.

There are different systems of every university but generally if we talk, every university requires you during the admission(some have the provision of postal admission, but that is also course specific) and for some days either for exams or for the course work(or some call it seminars).

So, you will at least have to attend those. The duration vary from 5 to 10 days maximum.
So, this is compulsory.
One sitting for correspondence course also is not realistic. So you will have to mind this.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?