2nd June 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence? I have scored 55% in 12th exam

how can i apply for this ? I want to study in correspondence. i got 55% in 12th exam in this year. so please tell me that what i do for this?

2nd August 2012, 04:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence? I have scored 55% in 12th exam

Basically to pursue B.ed course you have to clear your Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern.There is no age criteria.For B.Ed candidate selection
every university conduct their own entrance exam so you have to qualify in that for pursuing B.ed course.

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?