13th July 2016, 09:43 PM
sapphira george

Which college would be best for pursuing PG after completing BA in English from Pondicherry University?

Hello Sir, I am an under graduate student of BA (English) final year from Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidyalay Andaman affiliated from Pondicherry university, my question is that after completing graduation which college would be the best for continuing my PG?

21st July 2016, 07:12 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college would be best for pursuing PG after completing BA in English from Pondicherry University?

See, there are many renowned colleges in India though which you can pursue your post graduation. There are many universities as well and since your course is English language related then i don't think you would find any difficulty in finding a college for you.

But first of all, you should decide your requirements.
For example-
1) whether you need a college, locally.

2) Whether you need a good college or a good course for your post graduation

3) Whether you need a south university since you are from Pudducherry or you can come to the Delhi University.

Now, overall if I advice, i would recommend the Delhi University Colleges because DU is one of the best universities of India and if you could get North Campus college's like

-Gargi College

-Ramjas College

-Khalsa College

- Shri ram College

-Kirorimal College

You can also have a look at the Annamalai University which is a good university of South.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?