23rd March 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with BCA but without Maths as subject so I want to know can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  2. Can I pursue BCA without Maths from an Institution in Pune?
  3. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  6. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies after completino of M.Sc course?
  8. Which courses can be done after 12th science to become a software engineer?
  9. Is Maths a compulsory subject for BCA?
  10. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  11. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  12. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  13. Can I get a job in MNC after completing B.A and then PGDCA
  14. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  15. Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level?
  17. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  18. Can I get a job in MNC after completing BCA distance education course?
15th April 2017, 05:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year vocational course from a recognised university.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in course ( but only in some of the institutes ). The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in few institutes candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible. So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in it.

Now, if you will get the degree from a recognised institutes or university, there will be no problem in getting job in MNC's.

Some of the institutes for which you are eligible are :-

Kurushetra university.

College of Business Studies, Delhi university.

Madurai university.
22nd September 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course?

I am very weak in maths and preferring to take commerce with out maths

Is it a better solution and will i get job in mnc s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?