10th March 2021, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BPharm in Government college being a 12th PCM student?

Sir, I am a PCM student of 12th standard. I am interested to pursue BPharm in any Government college. So, can I study BPharm course as I have PCM in 12th standard? Please let me know as soon as possible.

12th March 2021, 09:50 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BPharm in Government college being a 12th PCM student?

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Pharma course after 12th in PCM.
12th March 2021, 11:10 AM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can pursue BPharm in Government college being a 12th PCM student.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board.

You must have completed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology to be eligible to pursue this course.
12th March 2021, 05:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Pharm in Government college being a 12th PCM student.

Eligibility for B Pharmacy in most of the top universities is pass with 60% aggregate marks in 12th ( with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Maths ).

The students those are interested in the medical field can choose this course after the completion of class 12th .

There will be entrance exam, you have to get qualified in that.
14th March 2021, 11:36 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't pursue BPharm in Government college being a 12th PCM student.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with PCB combination with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board to pursue B. Pham.

Without Biology subject in intermediate you can't pursue BPharm.
14th March 2021, 05:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Pharm (i.e. Bachelor of Pharmacy) from any govt./private institute even if you have passed 12th with PCM stream.

However, you must have secured at least 45% marks in 10+2 from a recognized institute/college to be eligible for taking admission for B.Pharma course.

Note that both PCM/PCB students having at least 45% marks in 10+2 can apply for admission into B.Pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?