29th September 2020, 12:18 PM
Anilakichu

Can I pursue CA program after completing BA(English Literature) Honours? Duration of this program?

Sir/Madam, I am doing final year of my BA in English Literature. I wish to do CA after completing my BA Honours. Can I pursue CA after my Honours? I would also like to know about the duration of this CA program. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th September 2020, 07:35 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I pursue CA program after completing BA(English Literature) Honours? Duration of this program?

You must have minimum score of 60% in graduation to be eligible to pursue CA program after completing BA(English Literature) Honours.

Duration of CA course is 5 year.
1st October 2020, 05:19 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Can I pursue CA program after completing BA(English Literature) Honours? Duration of this program?

Yes, you can pursue CA program after completing BA. But for that you will have to appear for CPT(Common Proficiency Test). And the duration of the entire CA( Chartered Accountancy) program is 5years.
6th October 2020, 12:25 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anilakichu View Post
Sir/Madam, I am doing final year of my BA in English Literature. I wish to do CA after completing my BA Honours. Can I pursue CA after my Honours? I would also like to know about the duration of this CA program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes,you can go for CA course.
CA Course eligibility:-
A minimum of 55% score is required for graduates/post graduates in commerce whereas other graduates or post graduates require a minimum of 60% to apply for CA. Candidates need to register 9 months prior to the exam and then complete a 100 hours of Information Technology Training.
22nd February 2021, 07:41 PM
Charlie01

Yes You can pursue CA after pursuing BA (English Literature) Honours.
The duration of CA course is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?