30th August 2011, 10:38 PM
vickyvish

What's the duration of MCA program after doing B.Sc(IT)? How may I get details about MS program (in U.S), after completing B.Sc(IT)?

what is the duration of MCA after bsc IT ?
what MS programs can be pursued in US,after bsc I.T. ?
send details asap...

15th November 2015, 04:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the duration of MCA program after doing B.Sc(IT)? How may I get details about MS program (in U.S), after completing B.Sc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyvish View Post
what is the duration of MCA after bsc IT ?
what MS programs can be pursued in US,after bsc I.T. ?
send details asap...
MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and this is a 3 years course. Now there is a option of lateral entry for doing the course which is of duration of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters. There are some universities which offers you this option such as Anna university.

After completing B.sc IT you are eligible for doing MCA course regarding the educational qualification needed. For joining in MCA course you need to apply for entrance exam and there are many entrance exams which are conducted on various states and per universities and you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions for applying for those exams.

The eligibility needed for doing MCA course is that candidate need to have completed a degree that can be from any stream with at least 60% aggregate and there are relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidate. There is no age limit for doing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?