14th May 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

BSc or BCA, which is better to pursue for further studying MCA program? Percentage criteria, duration and job scope of MCA program?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th student with PCMB stream. I want to take Computer Applications as I am not much interested in Engineering. So, after my 12th, which course of education is better in between BSc or BCA as I want to do an MCA course? What are the marks or percentage required for an MCA admission? And what will be the total duration of this course after Graduation? Please tell me about the job opportunities as well.

15th May 2020, 05:53 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: BSc or BCA, which is better to pursue for further studying MCA program? Percentage criteria, duration and job scope of MCA program?

If you want to do your your MCA course then better take BCA .
You need to secure BCA aggregate: 50% to 60%(college varies)
Duration of MCA course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?