30th October 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Diploma in Mining after completing class 12th (MPC)?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Mining so I want to know can I pursue Diploma in Mining after completing class 12th (MPC)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  2. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  3. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  4. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  5. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  6. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  7. Can I pursue graduation after completing Diploma course or do I have to complete class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  9. Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?
  10. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  11. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  12. How can I pursue Biotechnology course after completing MPC course?
  13. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same?
  15. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  16. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  17. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
1st May 2017, 12:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Mining after completing class 12th (MPC)?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma in mining course after 12th.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics as main paper.

So, you can appear for examination to get admission in course.
25th December 2017, 06:58 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Mining after completing class 12th (MPC)?

As you have completed your 12 th standard with PCM stream, you are definitely eligible to join in diploma in mining course.
# This course involves science, technology and application of extracting minerals & maintaining of mines, safety and excavating of minerals.
# 10+2 or equivalent examination pass from recognised institution is the educational qualification required to apply for this course.
# Some of the colleges providing this course are :
-> Gurukul engineering school, Bhubaneswar
-> Adarsh college of engineering, Orissa
-> IIET, Hyderabad
-> Neptune institute of management and technology, Delhi
-> Shree Vinayaka polytechnic, Kolar
-> MIIT, Mumbai
-> Abdul Kalam institute of technological sciences, Khammam
-> Ballapur institute of technology, Chandrapur.
# And career options after completing diploma in mining engineering are :
-> Scientific assistant
-> Mining engineer
-> Quality technician
-> Quality assurance engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?